The market for commercial grade tanks it huge, they are used in every industry you can think of for everthing you can imagine. Agricultual crop spraying, chemical storage and transport, diesel refueling, water and milk….the list goes on. When used in conjunction with plumbing, pipes and pumps they are also used as mini service units such as fire fighting. house washing weed spraying etc.
As it names suggests versatility was one on the main aims of the Versatank. One tank to rule them all. As such the tanks would need to satisfy the rigorous demands and requirements of almost any use or industry. At the same time be light enough when empty to be easily handled and maneuvered and also strong enough to be easily and safely lifted into any required position with the use of appropriate shackles and strops prior to filling. All this at a advantages price point.
Once again ARM used our unique modular mould system making it possible to have an extendable tank option within a limited number of mould. This enable us to provide tanks that met the usage criterial in the sizes needed at the same time vastly reducing the tooling costs.
Versatank is designed with build in features making it very vesitile
- Unique lifting eyes can be utilised to position the tank wherever required (unladen)
- Liquid level indicator which is recessed and therefore well protected
- Tight and secure top hatch with hinge and pressure release valve Numerous tie-down or bolt down options with inbuilt tubes in the feet
- Additional inbuilt tubes in the feet for running pipes neatly and safely
- Strengthening design features on all facets including ribs and stringers underneath
- Recessed inlet/outlet points for plumbing (supplied with 50mm threaded female)
- Concept Evaluation
- Product Design
- Mould Engineering
- Rotational Moulding
- Product Testing Accreditation
The Versatank is made of super tough Rotationally Moulded Polyethylene and is available in two handy sizes: 800 Litre and 1200 Litre. Versatank is available in a range of standard colours. or custom colours as required. Plumbing and pipes can be conveniently tucked out of the way with routing tunnels positioned through the strong moulded feet and it can be easily and securely fastened onto the bed of a truck, ute or trailer with the use of through-bolts into the feet.